Tuesday, March 23, 2010

27 weeks



One more week until I am officially in the 3rd trimester. Some people say it's 27 weeks but I don't know. It's in the middle of both weeks I think. Richard and I have the day off...I wanted to go online and try to finish my Babies R Us registry but it's temporarily down to log into....UGH! I am hungry and trying to hold out until dinner. I think we're having cheesy tortellini, caesar salad, and I really want garlic bread but I forgot to buy good bread yesterday. Hmmm...

Anyway, I just weighed myself and I'm still -1 pound pre-pregnancy weight!!! What is the deal? I have huge boobs and a huge belly and I am still less weight than before!!! I am not complaining or anything....I just don't understand. The baby is growing right on schedule though and that is all that matters. Everyone else in the June 2010 Birth Club on BabyCenter.com have gained like 15-30 pounds already! I feel like the weirdo...


1 comment:

Joshua'sMommy said...

good hear to your doing well :)
And dont be sad, I envy you your lack of weight! LOL last mo. I was up 25lb o_o and that was a month ago! uhoh lol