Wednesday, March 31, 2010

28 weeks

28 WEEKS
Your baby is equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage --
about 2 1/4 pounds. (Length: almost 15 inches, from head to heel.)




I had my 28 week appt yesterday. The baby kicked the doctor when she was trying to get his heartrate! It was in the 150's, which is higher than it normally is. I drank the red sugary drink for the glucose tolerance test and felt AWFUL after...I felt like I was going to puke so I went to my car and laid down in the backseat in the sun for the hour wait. After the hour wait, I went into the office and got my blood drawn and then I got the RHoGam shot or whatever in my butt because I am AB - . Fun fun....anyway I have to go to the OB every two weeks now! Crazy! Time is flying by...

1 comment:

Joshua'sMommy said...

ooo I had the orange one it tasted delicious like Fanta lmao.
Sucks that it made you feel sick, it just made me sleepy v_v'' lol
and OWCHHHH @ ab- shot :(

Time is flying all right, they have me on every 2 weeks also. And the Nurse person was telling me that 37 weeks is considered full term... that means I could have him in (counts on fingers) 8 weeks? :o 9 for you. Tis going FAST
<3 best of luck