Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Tammy!!! I wish I was in Vermont today to celebrate with my whole family...tonight was fun though. Richard, his mother, and I went to Crazy Buffet for dinner....yummy!! Tomorrow morning Richard is driving his momma to the airport for her two week Puerto Rican vacation. We're hoping the baby sits in there a little while but I don't think it'll happen. I honestly want him to come out right now!!! Actually, on Friday after all the stuff happening tomorrow. After he drops his mom off he has his oral surgery....the two teeth extractions which is around 900 dollars because the dentist is gonna knock his ass out.....woohoo. He's super nervous so the oral surgeon gave him a prescription for valium!!! LOL After his surgery I have to drive his booty home and then go to my 38 week appt. Fun fun!

No comments: