Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear baby

Dear "no name" baby,

You might be a little future soccer player...because all you do is kick me 24/7! Oh, there you go again! You have the hiccups really bad right now! Last night wasn't a great night for your Momma. Your Dad decided that he doesn't like the name Elijah anymore, which I was starting to call you for the past month. I definitely was a little disappointed because I thought we were done with the name battle but I guess not! You will soon have a name though. You still have around 10 weeks to cook in my belly. Hopefully you don't come too soon or too late!

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Joshua'sMommy said...

oh no! He changed his mind? Well they say that when you see the baby and can hold him in your arms you will know what name fits perfect. It's supposed to be the "gift of motherhood".... or something... sry that was way sappy... lol