Monday, April 26, 2010

32 weeks

Sweet relief!!!





I am officially starting to get crazy. I'm super hormonal and I need everything clean and ready!!! I feel so stressed out because I feel totally unprepared for this baby. Aryn had her baby boy Kieran at 38 weeks I think and I am starting to realize that if that happens to me thats only FIVE WEEKS away!!! SERIOUSLY?!! Where has the time gone?!?! AAAAHHHHH. My baby shower is on May 15th and we haven't even given the invitations out yet. I am disappointed that my family in Vermont can't be at my baby shower. It will still be lots of fun with work friends and some family though. We already set up the bassinet in our room and the swing. I still need to wash all the baby clothes and get a ton of stuff. I am pretty sure we are buying a used crib from Nya's co-worker for real cheap! That is awesome! Today I went to Target because I had to buy washable nursing pads because the past two days I have been waking up with a completely SOAKED t-shirt! Not just a little spot here or there....but completely soaked. Gross! I bought a nursing tank top and some cozy yoga pants.




No comments: