Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fetal Anatomy Scan

A week after my Mom left Florida, we finally had the fetal anatomy scan. I really wanted her to be there with us to find out the sex but she had to leave to go back to work in Vermont. BOO!

Richard asked if his momma could come with us and I was excited that she wanted to go....we took the day off and headed to the OB's office. The first 30 seconds of the sono the tech was like, "you wanna know the sex?!" and before she could tell us I knew right away that it was a boy! You definitely couldn't miss it... if ya know what I mean!! Haha!! I thought I would be a little upset if I found out we were having a boy but I wasn't. I was positive we were having a girl but I guess I was wrong. The second we found out we were all smiling. Richard and his mom were dancing around the ultrasound room. The tech kept taking measurements of the baby and all the sudden I felt a really hard kick....and we saw his little leg kick me on the screen! It was amazing!!

I will post the pictures from the ultrasound in the next blog post. Bye!

No comments: